Math = Love: Job Interview Next Week!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Job Interview Next Week!

I received the magic call today to schedule an interview for a middle school math position.  The interview isn't until next Thursday, so I have a week to prepare.

My cooperating teacher suggested that I prepare a portfolio of activities, lesson plans, etc that I am proud of to take with me to the interview.  So, I'll be working on putting this together over the next few days.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Come with good questions. Since you're a noob I'd for sure ask about what systems they have in place to support new teachers and about collaboration. School culture questions are good too. I like to know about school wide expectations and the non-negotiables. Good luck with your interview.

    ReplyDelete