Math = Love: Newest Algebra 2 Interactive Notebook Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Newest Algebra 2 Interactive Notebook Pages

Here are the latest additions to my interactive notebook for Algebra 2.

Absolute Value Transformations
Stolen from here.

Absolute Value Transformations

Absolute Value Equations and Transformation Notes

Graphing Inequalities Notes

Solving Systems of Equations by Graphing

Foldable over 3 Types of Systems of Equations

Systems of Equations Foldable

Inside of Foldable

Properties of Parabolas (Axis of Symmetry and Vertex)

6 comments:

  1. I feel like the Grinch stealing all of these ideas. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this! I was going to do a foldable for types of systems tomorrow and now I've got the perfect one to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Algebra useful links. Learn more about mathematics, algebra, calculus, chaos, complex analysis, geometry, linear algebra, number theory, topology, trigonometry, statistics.
    http://www.scientificpages.net/math-algebra.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your ideas! I used the "Steps for Graphing Inequalities" today with my Algebra 1 students. But I noticed you graphed your y-intercept as a positive 9/2 instead of -9/2 therefore we should shade above the line. Keep up the awesome creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also used this video with this lesson.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhtM8ko0D0&feature=share&list=FLNTt-uXxNrM_LNu7wDY3aQA

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's better to read you than some stupid novel

    and I know What I Mean

    forget about reading the gods

    it's time to read the persons

    ReplyDelete