Math = Love: Requests

Saturday, September 8, 2012


Some of you lovely readers have asked for me to post some files that I had neglected to post initially.  I promise that I had every intention of posting them after reading your comment.  But, the craziness of my first year of teaching has been a tad overwhelming.  I need more hours in the day.

So, if you ever want to see something and I don't respond to your first request, please keep leaving me comments or e-mailing me until I post it.  

It's finally the weekend, so I'm trying to clean out my e-mail and get some blogging things done.  So, please forgive the complete randomness of this post.

I create all of my INB templates in a program called Open Office Draw.  It's very similar to Microsoft Publisher.  But, I'm too cheap to purchase Microsoft Office for my laptop.  I've been using Open Office for the last 5 years, and I love it.  I took several computer classes in high school to learn how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Publisher.  Open Office looks almost exactly like the Microsoft Office programs before they updated and changed the design.  Basically, this means I can still find the button I want to click without having to search for it for 5 minutes...

This is why I always post my files as .pdf files.  You have to have Open Office software to view my original, editable files.  The software is free, however.

Real Number System Graphic Organizer [File Download Link]

Real Number Subsets Graphic Organizer [File Download Link]

Subsets of the Real Numbers Graphic Organizer
Links to Editable Files (Must have Open Office to Open and Edit)
Real Number System Graphic Organizer
Subsets of the Real Numbers Graphic Organizer   

Classroom Rules - Printable Posters

Grid Index Cards can be purchased here.

Graph Paper Index Cards


  1. THANK YOU SARAH! YOU ROCK! Can you post an editable version of "Request to Retest"? I want to add more spacing for the students to write in.

  2. Love these! Thanks for sharing them :)

  3. Thank you so much! I love all of your foldables and plan to use them in my classes!