Math = Love: Algebra 2 Foldables Made By My Students

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Algebra 2 Foldables Made By My Students

Earlier this month, I posted about the project I assigned my Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 students in lieu of a semester test.  Their assignment was to create 3 interactive notebook pages over 3 topics we studied this year.  I was really impressed with what they submitted.  Please note that these were all produced by my students, and there are several small mistakes sprinkled throughout them.  If I do this project again, I think I will have students submit a rough draft for me to review before they complete their final drafts. 
 
Many of my students chose to do their notebook pages over conic sections, but I'm saving those for a special post of their own.  I know that I was definitely inspired by seeing what my students were able to create, and I hope that others can find something of use here, too.     
Quadratic Formula Interactive Notebook Page

Under the Foldable on the Quadratic Formula Page

Real Number System Interactive Notebook page

Arithmetic Sequences Interactive Notebook Page

Imaginary Numbers Interactive Notebook Page

Inside of the Foldable on the Imaginary Numbers Page

Quadratic Formula Foldable

Inside of the Quadratic Formula Foldable

Function Operations Foldable - Front

Function Operations Foldable - First Set of Inner Flaps


Function Operations Foldable - Second Set of Inner Flaps

Function Operations Foldable - Example Problems


Arithmetic Sequences and Series Foldable and Interactive Notebook Page

Inside of Arithmetic Sequences/Series Foldable

Geometric Sequences and Series Foldable and Interactive Notebook Page

Inside of Geometric Sequences/Series Foldable

Quadratic Formula Interactive Notebook Page

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! Your students did an excellent job - you are such a creative teacher.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been teaching for 25 years and this is your 2nd year? Wow! rock on!!

    ReplyDelete