Math = Love: Free Mathematical Quote Posters

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Free Mathematical Quote Posters

Last year, I planned on putting up a different quote each week on my dry erase board.  Well, actually, I initially planned to change the quote on a daily basis, but that didn't happen.  And, as the year progressed, my weekly quotes turned into monthly quotes.  With all the things I had to do, changing the quote was always a low-priority item. 

I want to continue with the quote tradition next year, but I know it will only happen if I prepare for it and make it easy on myself.  So, today I set out to find the quotes I wanted to use for next year.  The plan is to laminate them and keep them in a file.  Then, every Friday, I can pull out a new quote and attach it to the dry erase board using magnets.  The old quote will go back in my file folder to be re-used some time in the future.  The less work it requires during the school year, the more likely I will actually follow through with it!   

I scoured my pinterest boards for inspiring and thought-provoking quotes.  I ended up downloading tons of beautiful, free posters from Technology Rocks. Seriously.  Though I found a lot of great printable quotes, I didn't find very many math-specific quotes to hang up.  So, I decided to take an hour or so of my Saturday and create some of my own.  Inspired by the free posters I had already downloaded, I created these.   

To download your own pdf copy of each poster, please click on the image. 

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


10 comments:

  1. I love these! Thanks for all your time and effort and for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I have been following your blog this year and have been so inspired! Thank you for sharing - your students are so lucky to have such a thoughtful, caring teacher! I love these quotes and will be downloading them. We start each day with a small CREW and a reading and these will be perfect to incorporate into my math classes, too. I swear I am not a stalker but I follow you on Pinterest, too :). Have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, I'm about to start my first teaching job on Monday and desperately need something to make my classroom more inspiring and appealing (I've taken over from some older gentlemen who were very fond of blank walls...)
    Thank you for uploading them and for your inspiring blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and meaningful posters...just what I was looking for.Thanks for sharing your hardwork

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love! And thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these beautiful posters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete