Math = Love: Things Teenagers Say Bonus

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Things Teenagers Say Bonus

I know I said my last Things Teenagers Say post would be the final one for the school year.  But, I just can't let these stick around in my draft folder until August.  Consider this a bonus TTS post.  :D



While playing Google Feud...  The question was: "What happens if you microwave..."  Students were supposed to finish the sentence with a commonly googled term.

Student 1: What happens if you microwave a cat?
Student 2: People microwave snakes more often than they microwave cats.

--

It actually smells like a classroom in here for once.

--

Student: Ms. Hagan, can I walk aimlessly around the school?
Me: Uh...no.
Student: But, there are no decorations in here.  I'm bored.

--

What about the abdominal snowman?







No comments:

Post a Comment