Math = Love: Keep Calm and Combine Like Terms Poster

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Keep Calm and Combine Like Terms Poster

The idea for this poster is completely unoriginal.  In other words, I completely stole it from Annie Forest at Show Your Thinking.  When I saw her post a few months ago, I knew this had to find a place in my classroom decorations for the new school year.

I found a free Keep Calm maker online that lets you download the file as a PDF.  I will be uploading this PDF to the Staples Copy Center and have it printed as a giant engineering print for $2.  Then, I'll laminate it and hang it in my classroom.  When students freak out that a problem looks too complicated, I'll just point to the sign and remind them to keep calm and combine like terms.

Make your own at KeepCalmStudio or download the poster I made here.
 


3 comments:

  1. This is another source of free Keep Calm for maths lovers

    http://cr3atif.blogspot.com/search/label/Keep%20Calm

    ReplyDelete

  2. Keep calm Signs-Find the Best Keep Calm Wallpaper & video at Keep calm signs. We are updating daily basic on our website best keep calm and love and keep calm posters. Enjoy our best Keep Calm Quotes

    ReplyDelete