Math = Love: New Tab

Thursday, July 23, 2015

New Tab

Well, I added a new tab to the top of my blog to go with my new blog header.  It's been up for a little bit, and it still makes me smile!  I'm attempting to create a getting started with INBs resource page that I can send people to.  This is the start.

Question for you lovely readers: what would be the easiest way for me to organize all of my foldables and interactive notebook pages for you to find?  I created a pinterest board with all of the pages, but at 417 pins, it's becoming a bit unwieldy.  You can also visit this link to access all of my materials to download on box.  

The problem is some foldables have their own blog post while others are just posted in unit form.  I know a lot of you use the search box, but there has to be a better way, right???

I'm open to any and all ideas.  Thanks!


11 comments:

  1. Check out Symbaloo! I recently used it to organize some resources for financial literacy for a training session I held, and it was well liked. They even give you an embed code to put on your webpage! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I am having the same issues with all my stuff. I've been thinking of using a livebinder. www.livebinders.com
    But I am going to look at the suggestion from Nikki too!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried out livebinders once ages ago and got frustrated. Maybe I should check it out again!

      Delete
  3. I love your ISN and have done the ISN notebook before. I struggled before with the presentation of the foldables. I had to write all the info on the whiteboard or hold up my ISN. Is there a better way to present the foldables and the information such as a powerpoint or something computer generated? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used both my SMART board and my document camera, but I realize those aren't options available to everyone. You could definitely use powerpoint, too!

      Delete
  4. I wonder if an ebook format would serve you well. My impression is people come to your blog for the foldables, but so much more. To have a resource they could download on the site that corrals all those specifics would do well, I'd think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely something to think about! I feel like an ebook would take away the benefit of reading my blog posts about personal experiences with teaching each lesson, though. It would make it easier to access the material. Hmm...

      Delete
    2. Maybe put only older posts in the ebook? That way the newer posts are available only by reading the blog.

      Delete
  5. Sarah, I love your new tab. It looks great. How did you create it? I am also looking for ways to organize my materials, so I will be following to see what you come up with. I truly appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Regina! I created the new tab by adding a page to my blog. And, I created the image using Canva. Thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete