Math = Love: Math Super Power Poster

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Math Super Power Poster

This summer, I found this picture on pinterest.  I downloaded it to my computer, but now I can't find where I actually pinned it.  This is unfortunate because I used it as inspiration for a poster, and now I can't exactly give credit where credit is due.

Inspiration Image [Source Unknown - Sorry!]

Here's my poster version:

I wanted to print this as an 18 x 24 inch engineering print, but I couldn't find a shield image that would enlarge that much without looking too pixelated.  So, I finally settled on boring old letter sized paper.  I'm planning on hanging this in the hall right outside my classroom.

I uploaded the file here as an editable Publisher file and a non-editable PDF file.  For the editable version, you will need these free fonts: HVD Comic Serif Pro and Caviar Dreams.


  1. I just pinned that recently..