Math = Love: #Teach180 Awesomeness

Saturday, August 29, 2015

#Teach180 Awesomeness

We're seven days into school, and I've only blogged about the first two days.  Not off to the best start.  But, I am proud of myself for tweeting a #teach180 picture every day.  Hopefully these pictures will all become blog posts of their own some day.  I'm so excited about all the awesome people who have joined in with me to tweet something from their classroom every day!

In an attempt to persuade you that you MUST check out this hash tag, I'm going to post some of my favorite ideas I've seen so far.  You guys are so creative!  [I should be writing a blog post about one of my own ideas at the moment, but my brain is fried from spending the entire morning on a grad school assignment...]

If you don't see any pictures below, just wait a second while they load!  #worththewait #pinkypromise

Factoring Trinomials Card Sort

Awesome, Artsy Classroom Windows

Using Post-It Notes to Post Four Fours Solutions

Graphing Calculator Posters

Dry Erase Magnets for Organizing Information by Class Period
[This is my sister, y'all.  We need to convince her to start her own blog.]

Ways to Grow Your Brain Bulletin Board

I really, really, really want to be in Nancy's German class!

Function/Not a Function Exit Ticket and Card Sort Idea

There were lots more amazing posts.  But, it'd be silly to post them all when you can just look at them all by following this link.

Hope you've found an idea to try.  Or inspired you to follow the #teach180 hash tag on twitter for more awesomeness.  Or maybe inspired you to start posting your own picture of the day on twitter?  I know you have some amazing ideas, and I really want to steal them.  


  1. Thanks for the compliment! I'm enjoying being an honorary member of the #MTBoS. I need to work on getting a #GTBoS going!

    1. You should! (And, I'll always think of you as part of the #MTBoS. Once a math teacher, always a math teacher!)