Math = Love: My Fav #Teach180 Tweets From Last Week

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My Fav #Teach180 Tweets From Last Week

So, I sat down at the end of last week to read through all of the #teach180 posts from the last week and choose my favorites.  As I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled through TweetDeck, I was just blown away by how many teachers are participating!  It was really hard to just pick a few and not every single one of them.  Since there are so many now (which is a super good thing!) this will most likely be my last weekly round-up.



But, I still want to encourage you to check out the hash tag and consider tweeting a picture a day from your classroom with #teach180 attached.  With embedded tweets, it always takes a little while for the images to load, so please be patient!

































No comments:

Post a Comment