Math = Love: My Favorite #Teach180 Posts Of The Week

Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Favorite #Teach180 Posts Of The Week

I continue to be so inspired by the #Teach180 tweets.  I've had a blast making sure I take a picture and post it every day.  It's kept me more involved on twitter which is exciting since that was one of my goals for tweeting a daily snapshot.  I've also participated in heaps of conversations with tweeps as a result of my pictures or their pictures!

In case you've been too busy with back to school or prepping to go back to school, I decided I would read through all of the #Teach180 tweets from the past week and post my favorites for you to check out.  Since I teach math, I tend to "favorite" the math-y ones.  If you teach science, there are a ton of tweets about fun-looking labs and activities out there that you should definitely check out.  There are also a few language teachers participating, too!  

Here are my favorites from this past week.  It takes a moment for the embedded pictures from Twitter to load, so you'll have to be a tiny bit patient.  

Word Wall Beginnings
Angles In Standard Position Matching Cards
Folding Paper to Find Quartiles
Square Root Clocks
Friendly Graphs
Solve It! Prove It! Daily Warm-Up
Most Adorable INB Pocket I've Ever Seen
Popsicle Sticks to Visualize Patterns
Using Color to Promote WODB Discussion
Math-Themed Infinity Scarf
Modifying Train Game To Teach Ordering Positive and Negative Numbers
Having Students Write Letters To Themselves Each Year
Venn Diagrams + Coloring = Awesome
"No Excuse" Bags
Math-y Wall Decals
Sprinkle Kindness Like Confetti Display
Student Feedback Cards
Powerful Parabolas Activity
Mathematician Of The Month
Giant Outdoor Venn Diagram
Word Of The Day Vocab Book
Glue Sponges
Graphing Calculator Help Foldable
Calculator Caution Poster
If you like what you see, give these people a follow!  And, please consider joining us this week and posting a picture from each school day with the hash tag #Teach180!


  1. It's the first time I'm hearing about this trend. I'll definitely check it out.

  2. I agree. I'm really enjoying seeing the teach180 tweets. So great to share with enthusiastic maths teachers. It has also made me stop and think about my own classes - do I have something worth tweeting about each day? If not, why not.

  3. A little bit of weight in your hands the nice and slow squat down as low as you can on that right leg while pulling your left knee up underneath your body is high up towards a chess as you can and Test Force Max Ultra nice and slow stand back up onto that right leg swing that left leg back behind you getting nice full extension squeeze that butt man slowly drop back down at.