Math = Love: Introducing Mrs. Carter :)

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Introducing Mrs. Carter :)

Hi all!

It's been a while since my last post, but I promise I have a good excuse this time.  The BEST excuse.    Yes, this is my obligatory "I got married!" post.  Shaun and I said "I do" on Saturday, March 12th.  Both being math teachers, we would have preferred a March 14th wedding since it's Pi Day and all, but we decided we didn't want to wait any longer than absolutely necessary to marry our best friend.

I was blessed to be able to take off the week before our wedding to do last minute preparations.  And, then we were able to enjoy our honeymoon on Spring Break.  This week has meant back to work which has been a challenge after being off for two weeks.  But, my kiddos have been great.  They were eager to see wedding photos and ask a million (awkward) questions.  Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less!    

Thank you all for your well wishes!

Mrs. Carter

P.S. Here are a few pictures to give you all a peek at our day.  <3










46 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Thanks for posting the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I helped a student make study materials from your site yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You look radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! You both look so happy!!! I hope you have a great rest of the school year and a FANTASTIC summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for both of you. Best wishes on a wonderful future together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats :-) I'll be missing my last month of school for the birth of a third child, a girl. My goal is to make it through May 12th when my Stats class takes their AP exam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, congratulations! You both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay congrats!!! I've been wondering if you'd post any pics. You made a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the happiness in the world to the two of you! - Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Sarah and Shaun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Sarah! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations. You look extremely happy :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! It's great to have you back and posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Once my last grad class starts back up, posting will probably slack off again. But, I'm trying to make the most of it until then!

      Delete
  15. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look absolutely RADIANT!! Congratulations, Sarah!! So, so, so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete