Math = Love: Things Teenagers Say: Volume 41

Friday, September 16, 2016

Things Teenagers Say: Volume 41

A new school year means a room full of new teenagers to say crazy, off-the-wall things.  Almost all of my students are freshmen this year, so I feel like that's even adding to the usual level of craziness I've become accustomed to!


Check out previous issues of Things Teenagers Say:


--

This class is like Pinterest!

--

Never get between a man and his glue stick!

--

She thinks it's creepy because she's never seen my forehead.

--

So, you're saying I could get places faster if I just skipped?

--

What a student says when he's not happy with the prize you gave him:

You could have just robbed a jewelry store and gave us diamonds.

--

Please do not fall.  I'll cry!

--

Man!  Your cabinet makes you look like a sneaker head!



--

Student 1: I already have my prom dress.  It's white and gold.
Student 2: You mean black and blue?
Student 1: I hate you!

--

Student 1: Your mom can make some bomb pancakes!
Student 2: I know.  I live there.

--

I glue like a 3rd grader.

--

You call your car Petunia?!?  Mine is Myrtle!

--

You'll learn pretty fast there's no time to sleep in this class!

--

Google has all the answers.  I'm dating Google.  I'm going to name my kid Google.

--

That flood we had yesterday was like an inch away from biblical.

--

Student 1: Why are you wearing Jerusalem shoes?
Rest of Class: [Weird, Confused Looks]
Student 1: Jesus was born in Jerusalem, you idiot!

--

Upon realizing that I made four different versions of the quiz: 

You are smart!  You made each one of these different!

--

Are you trying to kill me?  Because if you are, you're doing a terrible job of it.

--

Fried chicken wants to be mediocre, but it can't.


No comments:

Post a Comment