Math = Love: Volume 42: Things Teenagers Say

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Volume 42: Things Teenagers Say

My students tell me that it's been TOO long since I posted a Things Teenagers Say post.  So, here it is!


Check out previous issues of Things Teenagers Say:


--

I can't wait to be a teacher so I can go to teacher luncheons!

--

I have a pancreas.  I just thought I'd say that.

--

My notebook is ruined.  That means my life is ruined.  I'm going to drop out of school.  

--

PJs are a uniform for bedtime.  

--

You are a panda bear, not a marching student. 

--

I would call that equation my cousin.  *Wink* *Wink*

--

When I get a girlfriend, I'm going to have lots of affairs. 

--

If I ever go to Canada, I'm going to say "B" when they say "Eh."

--

If you have to think about a roast, it's not a roast.

--

It's troubling having two of me. (Said by a twin)

--

Headstone plus headstone equals Shaquille O'Neal's acting career.

--

My cousin's boyfriend broke up with her.  Now, it's my time to slither in.

No comments:

Post a Comment