Math = Love: Volume 50: Things Teenagers Say

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Volume 50: Things Teenagers Say

My students are complaining that I haven't posted a Things Teenagers Say post in a while. So, I guess I'll oblige them. Here are the things I've overheard recently in my classroom out of the mouths of teenagers.



Check out previous issues of Things Teenagers Say:


--

[Student Name] has an ugly personality. I have a beautiful personality. I have a rose gold personality.

--

Every time you walk in class, it looks like you just walked out of a 90s music video.

--

Every time Mr. Carter talks, I giggle.

--

Student 1: Do you have a game on your phone?
Student 2: Nope. All I have is social media.

--

I wonder if twins still have a doppelganger.

--

My dad is my doppelganger.

--

I don't think I'd be good in prison. I'm too pretty.

--

Did you know that butterflies are an endangered species? There are only five of them left in the world.

--

Squiggly brackets look like angel fish trying to kiss.

--

Did you know that someone made a meme about Mrs. Carter's projector?

--

Mr. Carter should grow a beard He would look like a mean teacher then.

--

I couldn't quit doodling the symbol for all real numbers last hour.

--

You mean-mugged me. Now I have a head ache.

--

You’re going to miss Mrs. Carter, so soak it up.

--

Student 1: Is this really where you want to be when Jesus comes back?
Student 2: No. I want to be at home.

--

Tell me the inside joke. We are INSIDE right now, so you can tell me the joke.

--

Me: It’s called the caret button.
Student: Is it good for your eyes?

--

I’m going to get pulled over and look like an alcoholic that loves pistachios.

--


Why does glue look so satisfying? 

--



3 comments: